Published on Mar 14, 2014
SOURCE CITED: www.youtube.com/AnnieJaffrey
Yay! My first raw recipe video! Hope you enjoyed this and found it interesting :) As mentioned in the video, I will be sharing a little more information soon about why I decided to go 100% raw. I am really excited for this, it's something I've always wanted to try. I am now successfully on day 5 ♥ Do you guys have any favorite raw dishes? If so, let me know below in the comments! XOXO
Click here to see the post (and pictures):http://www.anniejaffrey.com/2014/03/r...
♥ MY BLOG:
♥ FACEBOOK: (Old username, SAME Facebook)
♥ My iPhone INSTAGRAM: @AnnieJaffrey
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomato
- 1 1/2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
And I used a whole head of red leaf lettuce
Serving size: good for 1-2 people (1 person if it's all you're having)
I found this recipe at The Rawtarian, http://www.therawtarian.com/, check her out, she is very talented! It's truly amazing what you can create by only using fruits, vegetables, seeds & nuts - so much to learn! :)
- DIY Scalp Massage for Healthy Hair:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9LpfB...
- DIY Detoxifying Face Mask: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r55N1W...
- My Glowing Skin Smoothie Recipe:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j2cYi...
- DIY Face & Body Scrub: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13-gcN...
- Quick At-Home Workouts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnhaTB...
- Fresh Face Makeup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRQP0k...
- YOUR Beauty Questions Answered:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j41SIS...
Thank you for watching!! XOXO
Royalty Free Music by http://audiomicro.com/royalty-free-music
HEALTH & HEALING