HEALTH AND HEALING
FOCUS ON ALL ASPECT OF A HEALTHY AND HAPPY LIFE <3
6 Hour Zen Music: Deep Meditation, Chakra Music, Relaxation Music, Background Music, Relaxing ☯2207 - #healthnhealing @gwaphousemag
YellowBrickCinema is the leader in Sleep Music, Relaxing Music, Study Music, Meditation Music (including Tibetan Music and Shamanic Music), Healing Music, Reiki Music, Zen Music, Spa and Massage Music, and Yoga Music.
We compose instrumental music that is specially designed to encourage and enhance relaxation, meditation, brain function and concentration, spa and massage therapy, and healing music therapy. In addition, we use binaural beats (Delta Waves, Alpha Waves and Theta Waves) to naturally encourage a state of relaxation which is perfect for concentration, meditation or deep sleep. Our long music playlists are perfect for your daily meditation and relaxation. Our music videos use light, beautiful, calming sounds (some with nature sounds) that leave you feeling refreshed.
Our music is popular for the following:
► Sleep Music:
YellowBrickCinema’s deep sleep music videos have been specifically composed to relax mind and body, and are suitable for babies, children, teens, and adults who need slow, beautiful, soft, soothing music to assist them to fall asleep, or to combat insomnia. See them as a form of sleep meditation or sleep hypnosis gently easing you into that wonderful relaxing world of healing sleep.
Our soothing music incorporates the relaxing sounds of nature to lull you into a deep, peaceful sleep. Use our music videos for sleep meditation and allow the dreamy landscape images to move body and mind into a deep state of relaxation. Fill your mind with our sleep music’s beautiful, soothing instrumental sounds while your brain moves through Theta Waves and Delta Waves, giving you the healing sleep you so richly deserve.
Whether you are a mother wanting to gently help your baby or toddler to fall asleep, a teenager wanting to slow and calm your racing mind, an executive lying awake stressed about work or a senior citizen battling with sleep insomnia, choosing one of YellowBrickCinema’s sleep music videos with their relaxing sounds will give you the deep sleep you need.
►Study & Focus Music:
YellowBrickCinema’s Study Music & Concentration Music is ideal background music to help you to study, concentrate, focus and work more effectively. We incorporate powerful Alpha Waves that naturally allow your mind to reach a state of focus, perfect for studying for that big test or exam.
►Relaxation, Meditation and Healing Music:
Our relaxing music is perfect for Deepak Chopra meditations, Buddhist meditation, Zen meditation, Mindfulness meditation and Eckhart Tolle meditation. This music is influenced by Japanese meditation music, Indian meditation music, Tibetan music and Shamanic music. Some benefits include cleansing the Chakra, opening the Third Eye and increasing Transcendental meditation skills. The work of Byron Katie, Sedona Method, Silva Method and the Secret highlights the fact that healing can occur through using the mind and being in the “now”. Healing Meditation can be practised using this music for best results.
► Spa and Massage Music:
Our light instrumental music is useful after a long day of work to unwind and relax. The spa music, nature sounds, rain sounds, light piano, and easy listening instruments used in these tracks encourage ultimate relaxation. YellowBrickCinema’s music is great for massage therapy, and our music will help you relax your mind and body.
►Reiki & Zen Music:
Our Reiki Music and Zen Music is ideal for Reiki healing sessions, and encouraging a state of Zen. Let the calming, subtle sounds take you to a higher state of consciousness, and allow you to give and receive powerful Reiki vibrations.
Our calming music is useful for yoga for beginners, yoga exercises, yoga chants influenced by Indian songs, African music, and is soothing music which can enable you to go into a yoga trance. If you are familiar with the work of Yogscast, Hare Krishna, Michael Franti, and Keshna be sure to use this.
We use nature sounds such as gentle rain, rainstorm and thunder sounds, flowing river and waterfall sounds, relaxing waves on a beach, and bird songs in the forest, either as standalone relaxing sounds, or to enhance our relaxing music tracks.
YellowBrickCinema has a strong community on social media. We love to interact with our subscribers and fans, and appreciate your comments to help us improve our music channel.
Join the YellowBrickCinema community on social media:
► Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yellowbrickci...
► Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/YellowBrickCin
► Google+: http://plus.google.com/+YellowBrickCi...
To download a FREE MUSIC TRACK and get our regular newsletter, click on the link below:
GOOGLE GLASS EXPLORER STORY: ROY CHOI - HEALTH N HEALING @GWAPHOUSEMAG #CALI #roychoi #googleglass great st. patty day burrito! i gotta try it! it looks so good : )
Apples can be enjoyed in sooo many ways. This is one of our favorite apple recipes that will allow you to enjoy something a little naughty and nice this season.
Thanks to one of our favorite websites BABBLE and their source The Ontario Apple Growers we get have us some good ole' homemade apple chips. Enjoy!!
Ontario Apple Growers
Homemade Apple Chips
2 large apples (Gala or Idared work well)
2 Tbsp. sugar (or to taste)
1 tsp. cinnamon
Preheat oven to 200˚F.
Thinly slice apples crosswise about 1/8-inch thick with a mandoline or sharp knife. Arrange apple slices in a single layer on two parchment-lined rimmed baking sheets.
In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Put mixture into a sieve and sprinkle evenly over apple slices.
Bake in the top and bottom third of the oven until apples are dry and crisp, about 2 hours. Remove from oven and let ‘chips’ cool completely before transferring to a sealed container for up to 3 days.
Makes about 2 cups apple chips.
Per (1/4 cup) serving: about 40 cal, 11 g carb, 1 g fibre. %RDI: vit C 4%
Thanks to the Ontario Apple Growers for the recipe and photo!
30 quick and easy healthy snack options you can make at home! - health and healing @gwaphousemag #salute a healthy lifestyle
The Apple Sandwich
Nothing beats eating well and saving money and these quick and easy healthy snack options can save you all the way around your wallet and waist line.
This 30 snack explosion is staright from sixsisterstuff.com but we found it on http://www.infinitelifefitness.com/tag/cheap-healthy-snacks/ enjoy!
1. 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (can mix these with one serving size of crackers to make a great filling afternoon snack!)
2. Small Green Salad with light dressing (suggested serving size is about a handful of lettuce. Try a light vinaigrette dressing. Try to stay away from the creamy thick dressings. Those carry the most calories)
3. Mango smoothie (frozen mango, mango Greek Yogurt or plain Greek yogurt, and a small amount of orange juice or any other juice that you like. Try to use no more than one serving size of juice and make sure that it is 100% fruit juice)
4. Kabobs (thread low-fat meat, low-fat cheese, pineapple and cherry tomatoes onto a stick. You can always substitute other fruit/veggie options)
5.one slice of WHOLE WHEAT bread topped with peanut butter and banana slices (make sure it is whole wheat bread. this is one of the best options when consuming bread products)
5. Grilled Pineapple (throw them on the grill or a skillet on med. heat for two minutes or until golden. The best option for these is the whole round cuts and not the chuncks)
6. Baked Apples (one tennis ball-sized apple, cored, filled with 1 teaspoon brown sugar and cinnamon, and baked until tender. You can also cut the apple into desired sizes and sprinkle the toppings onto the slices. Makes for a less messy version)
7. Strawberries dipped in fat-free Cool Whip (suggested serving size is 1 to 2 cups of strawberries and 2 tablespoons of the Cool Whip)
8. Low-fat tortilla (or whole wheat tortilla) topped with egg salad, shredded carrots and cucumber slices (you can also top is with egg whites, feta cheese, cottage cheese, or any other type of low fat topping that you like)
9. Parfait (build your own with Greek yogurt or plain yogurt, fruit, and granola. Make sure to not use to much granola! some granola can pack a lot of sugar)
10. Bowl of bran flakes with 1/2 cup skim milk and berries
11. Guacamole with you choice of veggies (suggested serving size is 1/4 cup of guacamole)
10. Triscuit’s Thin Crisps dipped in cottage cheese or hummus (this is MY personal favorite afternoon snack. i spread low fat laughing cow Swiss cheese on my crisps which is also just as good!)
11. Cashews (suggested serving size is 1 ounce. It is also good to mix this in with cottage cheese, low fat yogurt, or anything else)
12. Pretzels (suggested serving size is about 17 pretzels)
13. Sun Chips (don’t forget portion control! Read the serving amount on the side of the bag but it is usually about 1 ounce which is usually about a handful of chips)
14. Cheesy Breaded Tomatoes (Two roasted plum tomatoes sliced and topped with 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese)
15. Sugar Snap Peas (a great snack if you sprinkle your own spices on it. If you dip it into a veggie dip make sure it is low in calories and stick to the portion size)
16. Steamed Veggies (steam non-starchy vegetables in a microwave safe bag and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese or 1/4 cup pasta sauce)
17. Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges ( you can spread this on crackers, veggies, or even fruit)
18. Snack/Granola bar (around 150 calories or less, like Kellogg’s All-Bran, Kashi TLC Trail Mix, or Fiber one Bar)
19. Baked chips (about 7-10) with salsa (you can make your OWN healthier version of baked chips by toasting whole wheat tortillas! Check out THIS post for the recipe)
20. Protein Bar (great snack after your workout. Make sure to get a bar with low sugar. Be careful to get a bar that is also tasty. Some bars do not taste very well and can leave a bad taste in your mouth.)
21. Sweet Potato Fries (one light-bulb sized sweet potato sliced, tossed with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and baked at 400° for 10 minutes)
22. Snack Wrap (I like a slice of turkey, Swiss cheese, baby spinach leaves, and cranberry relish wrapped up in a tortilla)
23. Pumpkin Seeds (2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, sprayed with oil (just a spritz!) and baked at for 400° for 15 minutes or until brown. Sprinkle a tiny amount of salt on top)
24. Bean Salad (a handful of lettuce, 1/2 cup of your fav beans, top with feta cheese or some other topping makes the perfect pre-lunch snack!)
25. Peaches and Cottage Cheese
26. Chopped Red, Green, or Yellow Peppers (dipped in fat free dipping sauce or sprinkle with spices for a lower calorie snack)
27. Tuna with Triscuit crackers (yes DRY tuna is a great option but i always like to add a little relish or mustard to give it more of a taste)
28. Cooked and Cubed Chicken Breast (you can season it or toss it into a salad for a great snack or healthy meal option!)
29. Homemade Popsicles (puree watermelon, strawberries, mango, banana, etc and freeze in popsicle molds or use your ice cube tray as an alternative. You can also use small disposable cups and peel off the cup and enjoy the frozen treat!)
30. Quesadilla (whole wheat (or corn) tortillas w/cheese (or not) melted in microwave – adding on tomatoes, beans, corn, olives, avocado or guacamole or whatever sounds good. This can be a great snack or a great meal option depending on how much you add to the quesadilla!)
So keep these options in mind when making your grocery list and getting ready to make your next grocery purchase.
Stay tuned for even MORE healthy, quick, and affordable options!
PLEASE LIKE Infinite Life Fitness on Facebook!! It will give you health and fitness updates to your news feed and also keep you informed on some awesome giveaways we will be hosting soon!! Just scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the Facebook “Like” button.
Now that Jack Frost is here we want to give you some quick and easy tummy feeling food.
This recipe comes from www.eatingwell.com!!! We hope you like it!! #salute
Braised Beef & MushroomsFrom EatingWell: January/February 2009
Traditional braises usually call for the meat to be browned first to seal in the juices, but here that step is skipped so it can absorb the wonderful taste of mushrooms, which completely permeate the sauce. If you find them, chanterelle mushrooms can be used in place of the shiitakes. Serve with whole-wheat egg noodles or spaetzle and a mixed green salad.
"Tasty recipe. I only made 1/2 batch (2 full meals for my family of 3). I would like to have instructions for making it in a slow cooker. "
Makes: 12 servings, about 3/4 cup each
Active Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 3 1/4 hours
NUTRITION PROFILEDiabetes appropriate | Low calorie | Low carbohydrate | Low cholesterol | Low saturated fat | Low sodium | Heart healthy |Healthy weight | High potassium | Gluten free|
View Our Nutrition Guidelines »
Nutrition Bonus: Zinc (40% daily value), Potassium (18% dv), Iron & Vitamin A (15% dv).
Carbohydrate Servings: 1
Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 3 lean meat
Traditional braises usually call for the meat to be browned first to seal in the juices, but here that step is skipped so it can absorb the wonderful taste of mushrooms, which completely permeate the sauce. If you find them, chanterelle mushrooms can be used in place of the shiitakes. Serve with whole-wheat egg noodles or spaetzle and a mixed green salad
HEALTH & HEALING